Reciting quran9 June، 2018
Millions of Muslims around the world try to memorize the Noble Qur’an in order to be close to Allah and get Hassanat – but the majority face difficulty in how to memorize the Holy Qur’an easily. In the Below steps, you will get it easy to follow and Memorize Quran
We can help you to memorize the Quran with the Below easy steps:
- Having a sincere intention to memorize the Noble Qur’an, and for the purpose of memorizing the Noble Qur’an to be to obtain the pleasure of God Almighty.
- you should not be lazy, because it will be exhausting at first, but God will make it easy for you soon.
- That you organize your affairs through a table showing the hours that you will spend in order to memorize the Holy Qur’an, and you must control yourself through the number of pages that you will accomplish today in memorizing
- You should make a daily review of what you have Memorized to learn the Quran
- Memorize and learn Quran after Al-fajr prayer, as these hours are best for memorizing the Noble Qur’an because the mind and brain are in a state of full activity
- study the meanings of the verses in order to memorize them, and this matter makes it easier for a person to memorize.
- Try to read what you have memorized during your prayers, and this way you will preserve what you memorized
- make sure that you have not forgotten the verses that you memorized, and it is also a very good way to review what you have memorized.
- Follow up with a teacher who can Make it easy for you and correct for you the recitation (You can try with us a free trial)